1.21.2015

Little Texan, Big City

It's been almost a month since Christmas so it should be safe to share all my commissions that I had during the holiday season. This sweet little book that I made for little Amaya was one of the most challenging ones I've made. The story is also one of my favorites now too! The book follows Amaya and her pet javalina, Java, on their first adventure out of Texas to New York City. 

I don't say this lightly, I LOVE this book! I added a couple fold-outs to the book as well. One of them hides the carousel in Central Park and the other shows just how tall the Empire State Building looks when you're a tiny girl and javalina. Such a challenge but so worth it!

Before you scroll down to the photos, I have a really quick in shop news! 
Next week is my birthday! So to celebrate a little, if you use the code BDAYLOVE you can get 15% off in the Notional Notions Etsy shop AND the Sketchy Notions shop until February 1st! It won't work on custom commissions but you can use it on all the new Valentine's Day cards

Also, if you buy two prints of any size from the Sketchy shop, you'll get one free! Just leave a note when checking out to let me know which print you'd like free!

Here are a couple pictures from Amaya's sweet book and there are more on my website





1 comment:

  1. Those are very lovely designs, stately and mannered. I hope to have more glimpse of those soon, but the visual candy you have given us is enough to make us swear off sweets for the rest of the day. Hahaha! Good for you to have an aesthetically pleasing blogsite, and to have all those posted on your Etsy shop. Thanks for sharing that! Kudos and more power to you!

    Chris Hatcher @ Red Stick SEO

    ReplyDelete

Comments! I love comments!