Here's a peek at what has been keeping me away from the blog lately...
1. I've been working more with Arts Outreach this year, which has been awesome! Between teaching, I've been organizing and cleaning supplies in one of my classrooms and probably playing with the supplies more than I should!
2. This was my most recent custom wedding guestbook that I made for a sweet girl that I met in Italy years ago! I can't wait until she gets married so I can share more photos of this album.
3. I recently collaborated with the awesome ladies at Dreamcôte Wines in Los Olivos for a new label for them. We have a ton of ideas brewing for new projects too, I'm so excited!
4. My friend Kelly snapped this photo of me during my Words to Live By talk at Casa Dumetz last month! It was a bit insane of a night but so much fun!
5. I participated in a local art market a couple weeks ago with my friend Roni from Peace By the Sea. I always end up coming home from a market with a new necklace by her and some other treasures too. I found this Amelie Mancini tote at the Inez store booth!
6. I've been making SO MANY custom travel sketchbooks lately! This was the most recent one (and I'm binding about a dozen for a special event with Casa Dumetz in Los Alamos!)
7. Last weekend I helped out at Mattei's Tavern for their Mother's Day event! A fellow artist from Arts Outreach and I crafted with the kiddos all day making flower crowns for their moms. Even the singer Pink came by with her daughter! So cute!
8. I recently did a couple interviews with some lovely creative ladies! Sabrina over at Hands and Hustle featured me and my art supply arsenal in her Tools of the Trade series a few weeks ago. The lovely ladies over at Dulcet Creative also featured a little interview I did for them as well!
That's about it for news from the art bubble. Follow me on Instagram @sketchynotions to stay more up to date with all my projects and upcoming travels!